Application Penetration Test
At homemade code we strive to achieve the most comprehensive results for you. During our penetration tests we focus on manual testing in order to discover vulnerabilities in your applications. Additionally, we also use commercial and proprietary tools. This combination allows us to achieve a broad coverage of functionality while retaining the focused manual work necessary to discover complex vulnerabilities.
- Expert Analysis by experienced devlopers
- No false positives
- No burden on in-house resources
Get Your Penetration Test Now!
homemade code is you premier partner in providing penetration testing services. Our experts have decades of experience in software development and are therefore able to rapidly understand the key aspects of your software.
Penetration Tests follow a proven methodology. This allows us to provide reproducible penetration tests with consistent results. Vulnerabilities we typically identify during application penetration tests are for example:
- Unauthorized access
- Cross Site Scripting
- SQL Injection
- Cross Site Request Forgery
- Privilege Escalation
- Remote File Include
- Weaknesses in the SSL configuration
- XML vulnerabilities
- Disclosure of sensitive information
homemade code has experience in pentesting numerous technologies and environments:
- Web Applications (JEE, PHP, Oracle WebCenter, perl, rails, Cold Fusion, python, etc.)
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Mobile Applications (iOS, Android)
- Java Applets
- Windows Client Applications
- SCADA Networks